Modified on: Thu, 18 Mar, 2021 at 12:05 PM
Lead Source is an optional field in EZLynx, but if your agency makes it a standard practice to enter a Lead Source for every applicant, you'll be able to run a valuable Lead Source report to help your agency sell more business.
The Admin's agency setup tasks:
- Customize your agency's Lead Source menu:
- Hover over the Settings icon, and select Manage Lead Sources.
- EZLynx provides several lead sources by default - any of these can be hidden if desired.
- To remove an existing lead source, go to the right and click Hide.
- Add lead sources as desired.
- To add a new lead source, click the Add Lead Source button at the upper right. NOTE: Once added, a lead source can't be edited. If an incorrect lead source is added, hide the incorrect lead source then add the new version.
- Instruct users to add the lead source to every new applicant:
- Go to an applicant's Lead Info tab.
- Click Edit at the bottom right of the page.
- At Lead Source, select from the agency's customized list.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback