Modified on: Wed, 25 Aug, 2021 at 1:26 PM
By default, EZLynx gives every new user access to ALL applicants within their own office.
Agency Admin's Task:
1. Determine your agency's EZLynx office setup - this can affect users' access to applicant accounts.
EZTip: An agency with more than one physical location may or may not be set-up in EZLynx with branches. Unsure about your agency's office set-up? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Review a complete list of your agency's users and decide if the default access is appropriate for each.
Should any user(s) have one of the special access below? If so, contact email@example.com.
- No Peer Access: With this setup, a user can only access the applicant's they are "Assigned To". See screenshot below.
- Admin Application Manager: This setup allows a main office user to access all applicants at the main office AND any branch offices.
EZTip: Do you have a branch user who should have access to all applicants at the main office AND any branch offices? If so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management System Access
Basic User Access:
- Includes only basic Management System features.
- Includes all basic management system features, PLUS - Commissions, Policy Management Reports, & Unmatched Policy Downloads.
- Admins listed on the EZLynx contract are automatically given this.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback