Modified on: Tue, 6 Jul, 2021 at 2:42 PM
To disable the popup blocker, locate the correct browser below, and follow the applicable browser steps.
EZTip: The EZLogin button won't function properly if the browser's popup blocker is turned on.
Chrome - (PREFERRED BROWSER)
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots and then Settings.
- Option 1: Type pop, and select Site Settings.
- Option 2: At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings.
- Click Popups.
- At the top, change the setting to Allowed.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback