Modified on: Thu, 8 Jul, 2021 at 6:55 PM
With the Automation Center, your agency can create workflows that will help automate manual tasks so that your agency can focus one what's really important - your customers!
Automation Center has several different scenarios which are called triggers. When a trigger goes off the Automation Center then does an action. For example, if you create a customer account in EZLynx then Automation Center will send an email that contains a link to the Client Center portal on your agency website.
With lots of triggers and actions, there are numerous workflows to create. What's nice though is that it only takes 4 steps to create a workflow!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accessing Automation Center
- Step 1 - Selecting a Trigger
- Step 2 - Add Filters
- Step 3 - Add Actions
- Step 4 - Name & Enable
- Real-time Workflow Preview
Accessing Automation Center
1. Hover over the Settings (gear) icon.
2. Click Automation Center.
3. Click the Workflows tab.
4. Click the Create New Workflow button. If this is your first workflow a pop-up will appear.
5. This pop-up will notify you of the End User License Agreement when you create your first workflow. Creation of workflows will only be possible after you accept Terms & Conditions mentioned. If you agree, click the I Accept.
Step 1 - Selecting a Trigger
1. Select your trigger by clicking one of the cards on the Select Trigger page. Each section will have their own triggers.
2. Click the arrow to expand or collapse a section.
Step 2 - Add Filters
Filters enable you to create specific and unique workflows that will only fire in certain cases. The trigger you select will only fire if the filter(s) added are met.
(Please note: This step is optional, unless you select the Birthday trigger.)
1. Click the Add Filter button to narrow down when your trigger will fire.
2. Click inside the Select Filter field.
(Please note: The filters available will be different based on the trigger you chose.)
3. Select the filter.
4. Select how you want the filter to work.
(Please note: The options in this drop-down will change depending on which filter you chose.)
5. Enter the value.
(Please note: The value options will change depending on which filter you chose.)
6. Click the And button to add more filters.
7. Once all filters are added, click the Add Actions button.
Step 3 - Add Actions
Now that you have added your filter, you want to add an action for when your workflow triggers. Currently, there are three actions: Create Note/Task, Send Email, and Create Folders.
1. Click a card to add an action.
2. Edit the action to make it work how you want it to.
3. Click the OK button. The action has now been added to the workflow.
(Please note: The options for each action will change depending on which action you chose.)
4. Click the And button to add more actions.
5. Click the Edit (pencil) icon to edit the action.
6. Click the Delete (trash can) icon to remove the action.
7. When all actions are ready, click the Finish Setup button.
Step 4 - Name & Enable
1. Input the name for the workflow.
2. Enable/Disable the workflow.
3. Input a description for the workflow.
4. Choose which Agency or Agencies will have access to this workflow.
5. Once done, click the Save button to complete the workflow.
Real-time Workflow Preview
This Workflow preview will update in real-time as you select a trigger, add filters, and add actions. It will construct a sentence to show you exactly what your workflow will do.
- After you select a trigger -
- After you add filters -
- After you add actions -
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback