Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 3:28 PM
It's a marketing no-brainer to brand every page of your website with your agency information, colors, and logo. Since it's important to you success, you should also upload your Agency Logo to your Consumer Quoting and Client Center Portals.
This article will show you how to upload your agency logo to your Consumer Quoting and Client Center portals!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Consumer Quoting Logo
1. To upload your agency logo to the Consumer Quoting portal, hover over the Settings icon.
2. Then, click Consumer Quoting.
3. Use the drop-down to select your portal if you have more than one, and then click the Preferences tab.
4. Scroll down to the General Preferences section and click the Upload Agency Logo button.
5. Choose your file. We recommend nothing bigger than 530 x 230px so that it does not look distorted.
Client Center Logo
In order to use the same logo as the Consumer Quoting Portal is needs to be of square dimension. If it's not square, it is best to upload a square dimension logo to the Client Center.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback